czwartek, 13 czerwca 2013

PARK STARY BROWAR. Tai chi & zumba workshops

My parents are physically very active persons - my memories connected with their professions (choreographer and physiotherapist) made me always search for new pleasant ways to move, like dancing or swimming.

Therefore it made me happy to know that Shopping, Arts and Business Center Stary Browar organizes for the whole summer sport workshops: joga (on Tuesdays), tai chi (on Wednesdays) and zumba (on Thursdays).


We went to check it with 4-year-old Amelia. Since it's only the first week and not so many people know, the group was not that big. But it was great fun and positive energy! The little girl's eyes were wide with astonishment and fascination.
I am quite sure it will be growing fast, as the trainers are really good.


I hope this kind of activities will grow more and more popular not only in Poznań but the whole Poland!


(photos: Stary Browar)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz