niedziela, 23 czerwca 2013

BONBON CAFE. Lollipop workshops

Visiting new places has always been a thing that keeps my brain awake. 
Otherwise I feel like a bear in the late autumn...

What about Bonbon Cafe'?

I've heard various opinions (not many though as it's a new place, 3 weeks only or so). Yes, this definitely makes me think it's a MUST to see and decide myself :)
My husband is not a big fan of sweets, yet I decided to take the whole family there for the Father's Day.
And....
WE TOTALLY LOVED IT!
Colorful - and not pink (like most places for babies). 


Tasty. Great staff. Delicious, selfmade cakes.
Owners - two young ladies with great sense of aesthetics and humour.

Children with open mouth watched them creating lollipops. Hot - very hot sugar is not a thing to be touched by kids. Pity - they'd love to do it themselves, not only watch. But the "Lollipop fairies" knew that there are other ways to involve kids in the game.




Apart from cyclic workshops and bookreading they also offer great coffies and a pleasant playground for kids.




I totally like the interior: fresh, new, with good ideas. It shows that you don't need to spend a fortune to create a place where people feel really well.



Wish you luck, Bonbon Cafe!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz