sobota, 29 czerwca 2013

FESTIVALS! FESTIVITIES!

Today I saw Mr. Jan A.P. Kaczmarek

having a walk on the Old Town (he is a Polish composer who has written music for over 50 films including 'Finding Neverland' with Johnny Depp (2005) for which he won an Academy Award).

I guess he is here for good fun, good rest, great cuisine - and working. In August there will be his second Transatlantyk Festival.


On the newspaper I saw some photos of him dancing on the Wolności (Freedom) Square, where these days one can participate in concerts and many interesting events. Many of them are there on the occasion of the Malta Festival


I used my time to have a glimpse on the Old Town Square and some events connected to the Day of Patrons (St.Peter and St.Paul) and the St. John's Market


and then headed for the Wolności Square to simply have some rest :)




A lot is going on in Poznań these days and it's all worth seeing. Have fun!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz